We love businesses.
And above all businesses, we love the creative ones. You know, the ones with products & identities that pique your interest and that work hard to get your attention & inspire loyalty. We seem to have a whole heap of them in Cambridge (and a number of them involved already, which is lovely), and we'd like to involve more. We'd also like to talk with great brands that see Cambridge as an opportunity.. because Cambridge really is.
First up, what we're attempting has never been done before in the city (bringing together as much of the city's creativity as we can in one week) and the space we're bringing is *entirely* new to Cambridge... i.e. these are firsts, and we're looking for bold brands that see that as an opportunity.
But there are a few other reasons...
- together, the festivals, arts organisations & fringe venues already taking part have substantial, proven mailing lists
- there are a LOT of different ways you can sponsor (fringe venues, workshops, the big Spiegeltent, online, in kind)
- we're open to being as creative with sponsorship as you would like (and we have some ideas!)
- there is a real social heart to House of Cambridge, so this will help with your CSR requirements
- and finally the founders behind this have got quite a lot of business experience so we can talk sensibly with you
And the ethos behind it? Financially, sponsorship (whether cash, or in kind) is vital to House of Cambridge, and we'd be lying if we didn't acknowledge that. But just as we're pulling together some of the most innovative festivals & artists that our city has, we also want to pull together the 'not-the-usual-suspects' in terms of sponsorship... the edgy, the growing, the uncomfortable, the B2C driven.... and shout about them as much as the content they support. If this is you, fill in the form below, and we'll send through our sponsor pack pronto.